Global Subclassing a common Dialog
Author Message
 Global Subclassing a common Dialog

I am trying to globally subclass the cfiledialog box in a dll using
setwindowshookex.

Has anyone successfully done this, and if so can you supply any code on the
required hook and unhook procedures.

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. common dialogs subclassing

2. Subclassing Toolbar Common Control & GetOpenFileName()

3. 32 bit Global Subclassing win System Hook Proc.

4. Declaring global variables in a common header file

5. Cannot display the dialog derived from common file dialog

6. Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog

7. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

8. Subclassing the procedure belonging to a dialog of another application

9. Strange behavior when subclassing a static control in modal dialog

10. subclassing controls in dynamically biult dialog box

11. Subclassing dialog boxes

12. New MVP Essay: subclassing dialogs