need help to use resource file.
Author Message
 need help to use resource file.

hi,

I want to load the resource file, while the application
starts.I have two resource files. I want to load any one
file in run time depends on condition.

For that what i have to do?

If any documents available regarding this. Pls give the
URL. or Guide me to do that.

Thanks in Advance.

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:25:56 GMT
 need help to use resource file.

Quote:
>I want to load the resource file, while the application
>starts.I have two resource files. I want to load any one
>file in run time depends on condition.

>For that what i have to do?

Use LoadLibrary and AfxSetResourceHandle - see the help topic on
AfxSetResourceHandle for an example.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:53:21 GMT

1. Need help using PlaySound() for resources

2. Help needed with embedded resource files

3. HELP: I need to write resource information to EXE files

4. resource file help needed

5. Using Resource .RES files to stick .bmp's and .wav files into .exe

6. Need help updating a file from array using BSEARCH

7. Need help updating a file from array using BSEARCH

8. HELP!! Need to Modify ini file using C

9. Need Help Using DBG files in NT4 Server for Dr. Watson logs

10. Newbie needs help using WinInet to copy files (code enclosed)

11. How to add image into resource file using VS.NET

12. using resource files in static library routines