CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet
Author Message
 CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet

Hello:

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Is there a way to have VC++ 5.0 tell you which "Field Can't be Updated" or
which "Parameter" is incorrect???????????????

These are error messages triggered by the database engine, and I HOPE there is
a way to make it be a tad more specific about its error messages.

Thanks

Martin

Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDaoRecordSet

2. How do I use AddNew with CDaoRecordset

3. CDaoRecordset: boolean and dynaset bug?

4. Problem with SQL statement to open derived CDAORecordset

5. CDaoRecordset Error: Object xx Already Exists

6. Using CDaoDatabase/CDaoRecordset from inside an ATL/MFC COM Component

7. CDaoRecordset::Seek error on 2ndry index

8. CDaoRecordSet Problem

9. CDaoRecordSet Open error message

10. CDaoRecordset.Seek() & release mode

11. Linked ODBC and CDaoRecordset

12. New CDaoRecordSet opens in read-only mode...why?