MOUSEMOVE
Author Message
 MOUSEMOVE

Hi,

i'm writing a new Button class deriving it from CWnd..

I've to know when the mouse is over the Button and when it
is out.. MOUSEMOVE doesn't if you quickly move the mouse
out..

I've to do it in my Button Class and not on Main Window..

Thanks..

Ale

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:26:29 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
Take a look at WM_MOUSELEAVE/TrackMouseEvent. This sends notification when
mouse leaves the window.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> Hi,

> i'm writing a new Button class deriving it from CWnd..

> I've to know when the mouse is over the Button and when it
> is out.. MOUSEMOVE doesn't if you quickly move the mouse
> out..

> I've to do it in my Button Class and not on Main Window..

> Thanks..

> Ale

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:32:34 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
I've not this message??

Quote:

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:38:49 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
There is not this message on message handler list, using
Spy++ the only messages it use is MOUSEMOVE and SETCURSOR

Ale

Quote:

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:42:26 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
You could capture the mouse when the cursor is over your window, and release
it when you detect is no longer over your button.

Quote:
> Hi,

> i'm writing a new Button class deriving it from CWnd..

> I've to know when the mouse is over the Button and when it
> is out.. MOUSEMOVE doesn't if you quickly move the mouse
> out..

> I've to do it in my Button Class and not on Main Window..

> Thanks..

> Ale

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:51:09 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
Ok, but i'l like to have this kind on control inside the
Button and not on main window..

Ale

Quote:

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:06:15 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
Ale,

You can capture the mouse in the button class - you don't have to do it in
the window.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

Quote:
> Ok, but i'l like to have this kind on control inside the
> Button and not on main window..

> Ale

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:05:51 GMT
 MOUSEMOVE
Take a look at this example:
http://www.microsoft.com/msj/defaultframe.asp?page=/msj/1098/c++/c++1...

SetCapture() will not work effectively if you move the mouse real fast.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> There is not this message on message handler list, using
> Spy++ the only messages it use is MOUSEMOVE and SETCURSOR

> Ale

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:51:34 GMT

1. Newbie: MouseMove

2. MouseMove event not firing?

3. MouseMove not fast enough?

4. Beginner Q: Detecting MouseMove over a Button

5. how to create a hook on mousemove event ?

6. MouseMove in VC6

7. MouseMove event ???

8. Getting mousemove messages from a CStatic on a dialog

9. Changing background color on Mousemove

10. MouseMove problems

11. Mousemove in RichText controls

12. ToolTips and MouseMove Msgs