maximize minimize problems
Author Message
 maximize minimize problems

I have two different CWnd derived objects in my application.  On one of
them when you maximize, you lose the minimize maximize  exit buttons in the
right hand corner as well as the file menu for the window (right hand
corner).  On the other when you maximize the controls stay their but if you
exit the window the controls don't disappear with the window, if you
continue to open maximize and exit like this eventually you crash.
Obviously I have done something does anyone have any clue as to what?

thanks in advance
---------------------------------------
Programmer/Analyst
BarControl Systems & Services, Inc.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how do i maximize app + disable maximize,minimize/exit buttons on title bar

2. Removing Maximize and Minimize Buttons from Maximized window

3. Problem with Minimize and Maximize buttons

4. Minimize and maximize grayed out and disabled problem

5. Problem in Maximizing the window after minimizing...

6. minimize/maximize buttons in SDI app

7. minimize,maximize and restore event in SDI

8. Minimizing and maximizing

9. Minimize,maximize,close butons

10. How to put minimize/maximize buttons on a dialog application

11. WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP and minimize and maximize.. how

12. disable minimize and maximize