Hardware Access
Author Message
 Hardware Access

Hi to all

I have a question. How is it possible, to get all my Hardware information
and which ISDN Card is installed. An then I would like to select the correct
ISDN Card in my programm if I have more than one. In the programm I add all
ISDN Cards in a Drop Down Box.

After I selected the right Card the Programm has the possibility to access
the Card and dial a number.

But I have no idea how to write and which classes are necessary.

Could someone help me, how to write this in a MFC application?

Thanks and greets

Markus

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:31:27 GMT
 Hardware Access
Hi,

It sounds like you might want to take a look at the RAS API, specifically
RasEnumDevices.

Hope this helps

Chris

Quote:
> Hi to all

> I have a question. How is it possible, to get all my Hardware information
> and which ISDN Card is installed. An then I would like to select the
correct
> ISDN Card in my programm if I have more than one. In the programm I add
all
> ISDN Cards in a Drop Down Box.

> After I selected the right Card the Programm has the possibility to access
> the Card and dial a number.

> But I have no idea how to write and which classes are necessary.

> Could someone help me, how to write this in a MFC application?

> Thanks and greets

> Markus

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:43:21 GMT
 Hardware Access
Hi Chris

Thanks for your answer. It was really usfull. But I have an other question.
Is it possibe to receive any dials with this API?

Markus

Quote:
> Hi,

> It sounds like you might want to take a look at the RAS API, specifically
> RasEnumDevices.

> Hope this helps

> Chris

> > Hi to all

> > I have a question. How is it possible, to get all my Hardware
information
> > and which ISDN Card is installed. An then I would like to select the
> correct
> > ISDN Card in my programm if I have more than one. In the programm I add
> all
> > ISDN Cards in a Drop Down Box.

> > After I selected the right Card the Programm has the possibility to
access
> > the Card and dial a number.

> > But I have no idea how to write and which classes are necessary.

> > Could someone help me, how to write this in a MFC application?

> > Thanks and greets

> > Markus

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:09:08 GMT
 Hardware Access
Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by receive dials.

RasConnectionNotification will allow you to monitor RAS connections read the
remarks in the MSDN
for some ideas. Then RasDial will allow you to dial a connection.

If I am off track please let me know.

Cheers

Chris

Quote:
> Hi Chris

> Thanks for your answer. It was really usfull. But I have an other
question.
> Is it possibe to receive any dials with this API?

> Markus

> > Hi,

> > It sounds like you might want to take a look at the RAS API,
specifically
> > RasEnumDevices.

> > Hope this helps

> > Chris

> > > Hi to all

> > > I have a question. How is it possible, to get all my Hardware
> information
> > > and which ISDN Card is installed. An then I would like to select the
> > correct
> > > ISDN Card in my programm if I have more than one. In the programm I
add
> > all
> > > ISDN Cards in a Drop Down Box.

> > > After I selected the right Card the Programm has the possibility to
> access
> > > the Card and dial a number.

> > > But I have no idea how to write and which classes are necessary.

> > > Could someone help me, how to write this in a MFC application?

> > > Thanks and greets

> > > Markus

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:45:36 GMT

1. Hardware accessing

2. Intercept hardware access

3. Hardware-Access + Interrupt-Handling in Win32

4. port hardware access

5. Hardware Access and ISR'S.......Help

6. Direct hardware access under NT

7. Direct Hardware access

8. Accessing Hardware Port

9. Accessing Hardware!!!

10. Accessing the hardware

11. access to hardware.

12. Fast access to memory mapped hardware