Fist focus on Dialog Bar?
Author Message
 Fist focus on Dialog Bar?

Hi all..

In my program, I use Dialog Bar..

When I start my program, I wish set{*filter*}focus on Editbox in Dialog bar...

How can I set focus on control in dialog bar?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fist-chance exception afater moving project from W2000 to Win98

2. Window in task bar for mode less dialog bar

3. Newbie : Adding Menu Bar and Tool Bar to Dialog Based App

4. Title bar loses focus in lightweight property sheet implementation

5. MDI application, window title bar not reflecting focus

6. focused slider bar face

7. How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus

8. Control bars and focus

9. Floating Control bar focus problem

10. using derived Dialog class with Dialog Bar

11. Focus problems w/Dialog from Excel Addin

12. Getting the focus onto dialog's Activex controls