How can i use AlphaBlend in MFC??
Author Message
 How can i use AlphaBlend in MFC??

Sorry for my english..

I'm make a simple ActiveX, and I need to use trasparent bitmap.

I'm a beginner in MFC. I know the API function AlphaBlend and TrasparentBlt.

In ::OnDraw function I have CDC* pdc.

For normal Draw function the MFC is sample.

Bat for Trasparent effect????

For use the API function  I Need the handle Device Context.
Can You Help Me?
How can I use AlphaBlend in ::OnDraw function with CDC??
How can I obtain the handle of CDC??

Thanks...
Pak

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:20:33 GMT
 How can i use AlphaBlend in MFC??
pdc->m_hDC should give you an HDC.

Here is an example of using AlphaBlend:
http://www.fengyuan.com/article/alphablend.html

--
Feng Yuan (www.fengyuan.com)

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:47:46 GMT

2. problem using the AlphaBlend function

3. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

4. Canned Dialogs

5. Help with compiling a "canned" program

6. LoadBitmap and AlphaBlend

7. Problem with AlphaBlend api ?

8. Link Error For AlphaBlend

9. unk soft exception - AlphaBlend

10. COM object that uses MFC and MFC Socket class

11. A Problem in Using LongBinary fields using MFC CRecordset Class

12. Help w/ app crashing in MFC shared dll but not w\ static MFC using VC6