HOWTO change the MFC default icon in SDI
Author Message
 HOWTO change the MFC default icon in SDI

Go to your workspace' resource view and edit the ICON there also
(IDR_MAINFRAME).  Please take note  that by default, the 32x32 icon is
displayed.   After modifying this one, modify the 16x16 icon also (drop down
the combo box and choose 16x16).  That should do the trick.

Quote:
> In my SDI app, I used CFormView as base class, I manage to change the ICON
> on the ABOUT BOX, but not the one on top left corner next the the
> "Untitled - My Program".

> Thanks

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:42:40 GMT
 HOWTO change the MFC default icon in SDI
Hi!

Make sure that you've changed both the 16x16 and the 32x32 icons.

Jeff...

>In my SDI app, I used CFormView as base class, I manage to change the ICON
>on the ABOUT BOX, but not the one on top left corner next the the
>"Untitled - My Program".

>Thanks

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:57:59 GMT

1. How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

2. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

3. change MFC icon in SDI MFC(exe) project

4. change MFC icon in SDI MFC(exe) project

5. How to change the MFC default sample icon ?

6. Changing default MFC icon

7. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

8. howto change default cursor?

9. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?

10. Change icon in my mainframe (howto?)

11. HowTo:Change icon in Listctrl

12. SDI : Changing document icon?