When does IE start rendering an HTML page received from a Http Server
Author Message
 When does IE start rendering an HTML page received from a Http Server

Hi,

I'm currently writing a multithreaded http server
application using the CAsyncSocket classes and am having
difficulty with IE rendering the HTML page that I send to
it thru a server socket. I can sucessfully send data back
to the client using the CAsyncSocket notifications, but
the page is only rendered if I 'Close' or 'Shutdown' the
socket from within OnSend when I have calculated that I
have successfully sent all data that is stored in my
buffer. However, I was under the impression that server
applications generally shouldn't be closing client
connections down, because the client may send in another
Http request over that same socket. So, only the client
knows when the socket connection should be closed down.

How do I send back HTML data such that IE will render it
as it being received from  the http server, without
closing the socket connection down from the server????

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:44:07 GMT

1. HTML page continues to load after ActiveX load is done

2. Embedded IE opens local HTML page without parameters

3. How can I render an html page received using the wininet functions?

4. Expired Page / I.E. HELP !

5. render HTML elements in browser control

6. TableCell.Text property - How to stop HTML from being rendered

7. Render HTML Downloaded

8. Very Simple HTML Rendering?

9. Supply HTML to render..

10. HTML rendering algorithm