CTime milliseconds
Author Message
 CTime milliseconds

Quote:
>CTime only supports Hours,minutes, seconds. all the runtime functions I have seen
>also supporting the same. Is there any function which returns the milliseconds
>time field also.

Have a look at GetSystemTime and the SYSTEMTIME structure.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:41:23 GMT

1. CTime and Millisecond Resolution

2. To include Milliseconds in CTime

3. millisecond timer

4. help, simple codes always takes 15 milliseconds to finish

5. sleeping for time under the millisecond

6. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

7. Milliseconds

8. Time delay in milliseconds

9. last time a file was modified in milliseconds

10. Getting time in millisecond resolution

11. Calculating elapsedtime in MilliSeconds

12. time in milliseconds