generic thunking(call 32 bit dll from 16 bit application)
Author Message
 generic thunking(call 32 bit dll from 16 bit application)

I coded a 32 bit dl(with MS VC++ 4.0 )l of which I want to call it from 16
bit application(with MS VC++ 1.51). I made
research about generic thunking. I follow some of the samples I got from
MSDN i.e app16.c and dll32.c. So the problem I have is that when I try to
link , I get an error which displays "unresolved extenal function". Those
prototypes function are CallProc32W,LoadLibraryEx32w etc. from kernel dll. I
have
placed in defination file of project e.g IMPORTS  kernel.callproc32w.
I have try to check which library contains this functions from all the
libraries which comes with MS Visual C++ and the ones from NT but in vain.
I have also try to check kernel32.dll but it also has none of this function.
How can I solve this problem?Do I need kernel.dll? If yes where can I find
it.

Thanx

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. generic thunking(call 32 bit dll from 16 bit application)

2. Calling 16-bit DLLs from 32-bit Applications

3. Generic Thunking (16 - 32 bit)

4. Can you call a 32-bit dll from a 16-bit dll

5. 32-Bit dll call 16-bit dll

6. 32-bit DLL call a 16-bit DLL

7. Thunking/32 bit child window in 16 bit parent app

8. Thunking - 32-bit to 16-bit

9. Thunking to make 16-bit work on 32-bit

10. os2 16-bit application with 32-bit dll

11. problem in 16 bit program calling 32 bit DLL

12. Calling a 16-bit system DLL from my 32-bit exe