 I don't know where else to ask this question.  I have to load an MFC dll(#1)
that loads up two other extension Dlls(#2 and #3).  If I start my app as an mfc
app, everything works great. The problem is when I try to load up #1 from a non
MFC plugin that gets loaded into a non MFC app.  It looks like there is some
resource issues.
Any suggestions?

thanx,
-Quan

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:37:14 GMT
I think it is not supposed to work.

Hi,
 I don't know where else to ask this question.  I have to load an MFC
dll(#1)
that loads up two other extension Dlls(#2 and #3).  If I start my app as an
mfc
app, everything works great. The problem is when I try to load up #1 from a
non
MFC plugin that gets loaded into a non MFC app.  It looks like there is some
resource issues.
Any suggestions?

thanx,
-Quan

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:51:42 GMT

1. How to export a class from Extension MFC dll to another Extension MFC dll

2. a MFC extension DLL in another MFC extension DLL

3. LNK2001 when trying to link a MFC Extension DLL into another Extension DLL

5. Regular DLL -VS- MFC Extension DLL and exporting functions

6. Help with Extension and non-MFC DLLs

7. Mixing MFC Extension DLL's with Regular DLL's

8. Converting MFC Extension dll into Regular dll statically linked

9. regular DLL poping up MFC Extension DLL

10. Using resource DLLs with MFC extension DLLs

11. Creating dynamically loading class in MFC Extension DLL

12. How to dynamically load MFC Extension DLL?