Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls
Author Message
 Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls

Hi.  I have an ATL COM component with a full control inserted in it.  Is
there a way to create and display an MFC based control in it?  I'm using a
grid control which calls CWnd's version of Create in its Create function.
This requires a pointer to the parent CWnd object.  For an ATL control,
there is no parent CWnd, and it won't allow me to pass in NULL for that
argument.  I've already successfully created an MFC based ActiveX control
that uses the grid, but since the MFC control uses COleControl which is
based on CWnd, there's no problem creating the grid.  Any suggestions?

Nhan

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control

2. Atl control based on ListView control

3. Dynamically Create ATL composite control on MFC based application

4. Help - Problems with Drawing an MFC ActiveX control inside on ATL compsoite control

5. mfc control in atl composite control wont destruct

6. Problems with Drawing an MFC ActiveX control inside on ATL compsoite control

7. mfc control instantiated in atl composite control using CAxWindow wont destruct

8. ATL Control written with Visual C++5, run into Visual Basic 5

9. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

10. ATL(+MFC) Composite control VS MFC ActiveX Contol

11. Richedit based ATL control crashes.

12. ATL control based on ComboBoxEx32 question...