Colored text in CEdit derived control
Author Message
 Colored text in CEdit derived control

does anybody know how I can paint colored text in an CEdit-derived class?

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:21:52 GMT
 Colored text in CEdit derived control
Handle OnCtlColor() (WM_CTLCOLOR). Take a look at www.codeguru.com for
examples.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:
> does anybody know how I can paint colored text in an CEdit-derived class?

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 07:19:45 GMT

1. Question on changing text color in CEdit Control

2. how to change the text color of a CEdit or static control

3. Colored background and text in a CEdit control

4. Changing the color of the selected text in a CEdit control

5. Set text color for 1 line in a CEdit control (MultiLine)

6. Changing the colour of Text selection in a CEdit derived class

7. set the text color and the background color of a Control Cbutton

8. How to color text in a Static Text Control

9. Setting the text color in a CEditVioew derived class

10. Background & Text color CEdit

11. CEdit text color

12. Changing text color in a CEdit box