Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button
Author Message
 Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button

How do I do that,
In a dialog I want a popup menu under right mouse button, but it only
reacts when the pointer is not over a control.
Cya,
  Kaj

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button

Hi,

You need to handle WM_PARENTNOTIFY message.
before doing that make sure you enumerate all the child controls and remove
the WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY flag from there window style setting, you may have
to do this WM_INITDIALOG Handler

Another way of doing is to subclass the child controls, this will require
more work to do.

hope this helps

shashi
MCSD

Quote:

>How do I do that,
>In a dialog I want a popup menu under right mouse button, but it only
>reacts when the pointer is not over a control.
>Cya,
>  Kaj

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting right click over dialog button.

2. Detect when mouse hovers above toolbar button

3. Detect when mouse hovers above button

4. Click 1 button = click 2 button?

5. x and y coordinates when i click right mouse button

6. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?

7. how to add right click support to a button

8. how to capture right click messages on a button controll

9. Right Button Click Msgs

10. Right button mouse click in CListBox

11. Getting item selected in CTreeCtrl when right button clicked

12. Overwriting Right Mouse Button click of edit boxes