Modify popup menu
Author Message
 Modify popup menu

If you derive from CEdit and use your derived class, you can handle the
WM_INITMENUPOPUP (OnInitMenuPopup).

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:03:05 GMT
 Modify popup menu
A further question:

I made a derived CEdit class. But seems that the
OnInitMenuPopup() is not invoked before the CEdit displays
its built-in popup menu. It is only invoked when I create
and activate my own popup menu in the OnContextMenu(). So
I still could not get a pointer to the built-in popup
menu...

Quote:

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:07:05 GMT
 Modify popup menu
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/cmenuedit.asp

--
Pete
http://www3.telus.net/pja/

Quote:
> A further question:

> I made a derived CEdit class. But seems that the
> OnInitMenuPopup() is not invoked before the CEdit displays
> its built-in popup menu. It is only invoked when I create
> and activate my own popup menu in the OnContextMenu(). So
> I still could not get a pointer to the built-in popup
> menu...

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 02:47:48 GMT

1. Modifying popup menu captions

2. How to modify popup menu in IE control...?

3. How to modify popup menu in IE control?

4. Modifying Word's popup menu

5. Modifying items of popup menu inside a popup menu?

6. Bold menu text for default menu selection in a popup menu

7. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)

8. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)

9. Toolbar drop-down menu problem trying to display popup menu (IE Deskbar)

10. Adding a popup- or sub-menu to a menu, runtime

11. PopUP menus with sub menus

12. how to create Popup Menu with Sub Menu?