transparent background
Author Message
 transparent background

Hi guys,
I haven't visited this group for 2 years, I'm doing web programming with asp
and scripting. But now I'm after some ActiveX controls and need some advice.
I remember there were discussions about edit controls with transparent
backgrounds back then. Could anybody kindly give me a reference about this?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Ashot H.N.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:01:44 GMT
 transparent background
Try searching on http://groups.google.com/

Mike

Quote:
> Hi guys,
> I haven't visited this group for 2 years, I'm doing web programming with
asp
> and scripting. But now I'm after some ActiveX controls and need some
advice.
> I remember there were discussions about edit controls with transparent
> backgrounds back then. Could anybody kindly give me a reference about
this?
> Thanks a lot in advance.
> Ashot H.N.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:08:49 GMT

1. transparent background

2. How can I set the transparent background of a BMP

3. Changing static text with transparent background

4. Drawing Rectangel, Ellipse with transparent background

5. Giving CSliderCtrl a transparent background

6. transparent background

7. Static text with transparent background !

8. CAnimateCtrl (transparent background)

9. Import image w/transparent background?

10. bitmaps with transparent background?

11. Transparent Backgrounds

12. transparent background