Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)
Author Message
 Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

In one of the views of my application, I have inserted a Web Browser
Control. So, I would like to print the HTML Document which is
displayed by the  Web Browser Control.

This is my code :

void CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC)
{
  if (pDC->IsPrinting())
  {
    m_browser.Print(pDC,PRF_CHECKVISIBLE  | PRF_NONCLIENT);
  }

Quote:
}

The printer print well the HTML document, but the size of this one is
1 centimeter by 1 centimeter and only the  HTML document 's visible
part in the Web Browser is printed.

If somemone can help me !

Regards, Christophe.

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

2. How print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control) ?

3. How print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control) ?

4. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

5. Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View

6. Full Screen Display ActiveX Control on Web Browser

7. ActiveX web browser control?!?!?!?!?

8. Microsoft Web Browser Control (ActiveX) in a CPropertyPage

9. ActiveX web browser control?!?!?!?!?

10. Printing the page of a Web Browser Control

11. Printing from a web browser control

12. Web Browser Control & Printing