Debugging console app...
Author Message
 Debugging console app...

Hi,

I used to be able to debug my console app. But all of a sudden, when I
set a break point and hit go, I get the messages 1) Breakpoint cannot be
set.... 2) Please locate vc50.pdb. I click the project directory and at
the bottom of the select file dlg I see "The file was found, but its not
the right file...". What the heck does that mean? What is going on?

TIA,
Harvey

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugging Console Apps

2. Debugging Console App?

3. Debug console app in VisStudio

4. debugging console app

5. Debug Win32 Console app

6. VC++ 4.0 Standard and console apps debugging

7. Debugging Win32 console apps

8. Invoking a console app and hiding the console.

9. Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes

10. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

11. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

12. dif between console app and normal win app