HELP NEEDED: Modal Dialog pops up with own button in task bar
Author Message
 HELP NEEDED: Modal Dialog pops up with own button in task bar

Hi there,

    I created an EXE using MFC with a modal dialog as the main window. Now I
call a function that creates another modal dialog and this new modal dialog
has its own button in the task bar. Why?

    I created a DLL that uses MFC, too. If I call a function from the DLL
that creates a modal dialog it does not have an additional button in the
task bar. I don't see the difference.

thanks in advance!

Sascha Wildgrube

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:51:13 GMT

1. How2 hide a Modal Dialog app on task bar

2. How can I close modal dialog box from my own button

3. Dialog box pop-ups - SDI vs. MDI apps

4. Removing the task button from the task bar

5. Dialog app - no task on task bar???

6. Help pop-ups in MFC App

7. Window in task bar for mode less dialog bar

8. How can I open a window with an own task button

9. Need Help, Please - CRecordView (ODBC) and Pop-up Dialog

10. property sheet wizard - using Help button to throw modal dialog and not use .HLP

11. Blinking button on task bar

12. pop ups in webbrowser control