Change default new file type to .cpp
Author Message
 Change default new file type to .cpp

After I installed Visual Test 4.0 on top of VC++4.1, the default new file
type became .mst.  That is, when I press the new file button, it gives me a
.mst file instead of a .cpp file.

Tried the registry, couldn't find the right key.  Any resolution?

Thanks in advance!
Wendy

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change default new file type to .cpp

2. Change Default File Type to Source File?

3. Change Default File Type to Source File?

4. Open new file - not change default directory?

5. MS IDE as default for *.cpp and *.h files

6. how to change default char type to unsigned in VC++

7. changing the default file extension in the file open dialog box

8. re-associate .h and .cpp file types

9. User defined new h\cpp files

10. Question about adding new cpp and h file?

11. Changing Base Classes for .cpp files

12. Changing Base Classes for .cpp files