Press enter in edit box?
Author Message
 Press enter in edit box?

I have two sets of edit boxes. I want function 1 to be called
when enter is pressed in edit box 1, and function 2 when pressed
in edit box 2.
Does someone have an idea how to do this?

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:47:07 GMT
 Press enter in edit box?
Following article in MSDN will give you some ideas(especially Method III):

      HOWTO: Use the ENTER Key from Edit Controls in a Dialog Box

Q102589

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> I have two sets of edit boxes. I want function 1 to be called
> when enter is pressed in edit box 1, and function 2 when pressed
> in edit box 2.
> Does someone have an idea how to do this?

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:23:33 GMT
 Press enter in edit box?
Thanks!

Quote:
> Following article in MSDN will give you some ideas(especially Method III):

>       HOWTO: Use the ENTER Key from Edit Controls in a Dialog Box

> Q102589

> --
> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

> > I have two sets of edit boxes. I want function 1 to be called
> > when enter is pressed in edit box 1, and function 2 when pressed
> > in edit box 2.
> > Does someone have an idea how to do this?

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:51:18 GMT

1. press enter in an edit box and make it happen in an other edit box too

2. Pressing ENTER in an edit box

3. Enter pressed in an edit box

4. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

5. Pressing enter in combo box

6. pressing ENTER in CEdit box

7. Why pressing Enter key closes my dialog box?

8. Pressing Enter in Dialog Box

9. How to prevent my modal dialog box from destruction when I press enter

10. How to prevent my modal dialog box from destruction when I press enter

11. Handling the User Pressing Return in Edit box

12. Processing TAB and ENTER (RETURN) from edit box in dialog