Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.
Author Message
 Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.

I have an MDI application ( also using Stingray's Objective toolkit frame
classes ) that builds menus dynamically using templates and LoadMenuIndirect. I
do not see the underline under the characters that are preceded by an ampersand.
However, the mnemonics are accepted from the keyboard, so they are working.

How do I get my underlines to show?

Thanks,
Ken

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:17:12 GMT
 Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.
Hi...

        I guess you are using Windows 2000.

        In Windows 2000, the mnemonics  will be shown only when you have the
'Alt' key pressed.

        If you want to get back to the old way of viewing all mnemonics,
then do the following.

            Goto Control Panel--->Display--->Effects

            Uncheck the 'Hide keyboard navigation indicators until I use Alt
key' checkbox.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
------------------

I have an MDI application ( also using Stingray's Objective toolkit frame
classes ) that builds menus dynamically using templates and
LoadMenuIndirect. I
do not see the underline under the characters that are preceded by an
ampersand.
However, the mnemonics are accepted from the keyboard, so they are working.

How do I get my underlines to show?

Thanks,
Ken

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:40:20 GMT
 Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.
GOOD TIP.

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:28:23 GMT

1. Property page does not show underline

2. Menu Accelerator Key Underlines Missing in Context Menu

3. Mnemonic Keys doesn't show underline w/ Win2K?

4. UserControl does not show on running form and properies do not show

5. Debugger does not show time of DateTime variable

6. IPropertyPage::Show() is not calling for second time

7. Show() is not calling for second time, when i switch from other Prop Page

8. Newbie: Menu and icons not showing ?

9. Document Menu not showing up in NT 4

10. TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels

11. Menu not showing up in 98...but it does in Win2k

12. CMultiDocTemplate not showing correct menu?