control Web browser control
Author Message
 control Web browser control

Hello,

I have build a Web browser control in a dialog and it works.

- But now I want to disable the context menu when clicking the richt mouse
button.

- Also I want to change the enable-status of my BACK and FORWARD-buttons.
  Where do I get the information, if its still possible to go back or
forward.

thanks, ub

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 control Web browser control

To enable and disable the back and forward button s you should respond
to the notification message CommandStateChanged sent by the browser
control, assuming that you are using the MS browser control
russ.

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have build a Web browser control in a dialog and it works.

> - But now I want to disable the context menu when clicking the richt
> mouse
> button.

> - Also I want to change the enable-status of my BACK and
> FORWARD-buttons.
>   Where do I get the information, if its still possible to go back or
> forward.

> thanks, ub

Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 control Web browser control

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 19:25:10 +0100, Russell Freeman

Quote:

>To enable and disable the back and forward button s you should respond
>to the notification message CommandStateChanged sent by the browser
>control, assuming that you are using the MS browser control
>russ.

Another way, might be to overide PreTranslateMessage and ignore the
WM_RBUTTONDOWN command...  although I suspect Russell's method is
probably 'cleaner':)

Cheers,

Ben Ashley -  (Anti-Spam EMail Address.  Remove 'NOSPAM')

Programmer for Systems Integrated Research Plc
East Mill, Bridgefoot, Belper, Derbyshire

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

2. Print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control)

3. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

4. A composite control calling another composite control in web browser

5. subclass a control from a Web Browser control

6. Web Browser Control/IE Control/HTML View

7. subclass a control from a Web Browser control.

8. How print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control) ?

9. How print an HTML document from an ActiveX control (Web Browser Control) ?

10. How to properly POST using Web Browser Control

11. Web Browser Control Focus and Tab C#

12. Web Browser Active X Control