Disk info
Author Message
 Disk info

I'm making a database installprogram and I need three different fixed drives
for each dbfile. How can I find out if e.g. drive C:\ and drive D:\  just
are partitions on the same drive, or two physical drives?

Einar

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on disk info

2. disk info

3. homework help scanning info from disk?

4. Request for info on disk drive caching

5. disk usage info

6. more info for saving int array to disk

7. Hard disk serial number info

8. How to access disk boot record info?

9. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

10. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

11. Type Info, Parameter Info Not working while mouse is over an object or method

12. slightly OT: need help finding info on quering printers for info