Using CColorDialog
Author Message
 Using CColorDialog

Hi,

I want to use the CColorDialog to display a color pallate and allow the user
to select colors to display differnt error levels in a audit log screen. Is
there any way to display the color dialog as control in another dialog
resource. Something similar to how one select the text color in the MS Word.
Any sample code or tips would be very much appericiated.

Thanks
-Kathir

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using CColorDialog
There's is at www.codeguru.com control - looks like combo with colors -
looks like Office 97 colors pickers - called CColourPicker if I remember
well.

{r=1}r++{r=0}

Quote:

>Hi,

>I want to use the CColorDialog to display a color pallate and allow the
user
>to select colors to display differnt error levels in a audit log screen. Is
>there any way to display the color dialog as control in another dialog
>resource. Something similar to how one select the text color in the MS
Word.
>Any sample code or tips would be very much appericiated.

>Thanks
>-Kathir

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CColorDialog::GetColor() in DotNet

2. how to customize CColorDialog?

3. CColorDialog

4. a default value for CColorDialog

5. Embedded CColorDialog

6. CColorDialog

7. CColorDialog

8. need to write my own CColorDialog

9. CColorDialog: Edit labels without ID

10. CColorDialog derived class - Problems with win95

11. Subclassing CColorDialog

12. CColorDIalog Question