Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView
Author Message
 Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView

I have an app that uses FormView.  On it are several CEdit controls.
Right-clicking allows you to copy/paste, but ctrl-c/ctrl-v keystrokes
are not processed.

How and why is FormView filtering the default windows keystrokes?

I have no trouble with Dialog Boxes containing CEdit controls, only
FormView.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Dooler

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView

Quote:
>I have an app that uses FormView.  On it are several CEdit controls.
>Right-clicking allows you to copy/paste, but ctrl-c/ctrl-v keystrokes
>are not processed.

>How and why is FormView filtering the default windows keystrokes?

Dooler,

Have a look at Knowledge Base article Q145616 "HOWTO: How to Enable
Edit Menu Commands for Edit Controls".

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView
Thank you VERY much.  Exactly what I was looking for.

---------

Just out of curiousity, how can all you people remember the article
numbers on Knowlege Base?               :)

Quote:
>>I have an app that uses FormView.  On it are several CEdit controls.
>>Right-clicking allows you to copy/paste, but ctrl-c/ctrl-v keystrokes
>>are not processed.

>>How and why is FormView filtering the default windows keystrokes?

>Dooler,

>Have a look at Knowledge Base article Q145616 "HOWTO: How to Enable
>Edit Menu Commands for Edit Controls".

>Dave
>--
>MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
>My address is altered to discourage junk mail.
>Please post responses to the newsgroup thread,
>there's no need for follow-up email copies.

Sun, 04 May 2003 08:27:58 GMT
 Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView

Quote:
>Just out of curiousity, how can all you people remember the article
>numbers on Knowlege Base?           :)

Keep it quiet - we use msdn!

  :)

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 04 May 2003 15:35:29 GMT

1. Copy/Paste using Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does not work in CHtmlView Class

2. How to simply COPY, PASTE with FormView

3. Selection, copy/paste from keyboard

4. Can not copy&paste in VC6.00

5. Paste ATL control from IE to Word does not work

6. Paste not working when Application_BeforeBuildStart defined

7. question: paste does not work in vc editor

8. Shortcuts not Working in Formview

9. Question printing FROM a formview (not A formview)

10. Again - ListBox selection via Shift key not working.

11. cut & paste on a FormView

12. String copying not working?