Need 2 access struct array from a .dll
Author Message
 Need 2 access struct array from a .dll

Does anybody know how I can make available
a struct array in a .dll so that a Visual Basic
calling program can access the data.

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:33:29 GMT

1. native dll calling with structs containing arrays of nested structs

2. accessing members of structs via ptr to array of

3. Accessing arrays of char pointers inside of structs.

4. Aarghh! I need help with array of structs

5. arrays of structs - information needed

6. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

7. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

8. Export struct array from C .dll

9. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

10. Array of structs returned from a DLL function

11. Export struct array from .c dll

12. Passing array of struct to dll (again)