ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
Author Message
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

Visual C++ 6.0 Professional Edition
WIN95 osr1

ARRRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried everything(loading my old code, use the MFC wizard to generate code,
write my own try other ppl's code etc.) the classview does not show
*ANYTHING*. well in *one* project, it showed the functions and variables of
*one* .cpp but does not show the other one's functions/variables, , and in
another project it worked once and that's it, in other projects it doesn't
work at all, same thing with the wizardbar, and IntelliSense works
*SOMETIMES*, this is just soooo odd, i tried reinstalling it but still
doesn't work, maybe classview doesn't scan my files???????i am really
frustrated PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
well.... it worked again but the view is not updated when i deleted/added
functions, now i'm certain that this "dynamic parser" vc6 uses does not scan
my source code most of the time... just sometimes the parser works, the only
thing i can find is that if i reload VC6 and start a fresh project, it works
until i add a "class" and it stops working after that no matter whatever i
do(reload vc, reload project etc).....
this is weird

Quote:

>Visual C++ 6.0 Professional Edition
>WIN95 osr1

>ARRRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>i tried everything(loading my old code, use the MFC wizard to generate
code,
>write my own try other ppl's code etc.) the classview does not show
>*ANYTHING*. well in *one* project, it showed the functions and variables of
>*one* .cpp but does not show the other one's functions/variables, , and in
>another project it worked once and that's it, in other projects it doesn't
>work at all, same thing with the wizardbar, and IntelliSense works
>*SOMETIMES*, this is just soooo odd, i tried reinstalling it but still
>doesn't work, maybe classview doesn't scan my files???????i am really
>frustrated PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>thanks

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
    ClassView should scan off header files which are added to the project.

--
Truth,
   James [MVP]

Quote:

>>i tried everything(loading my old code, use the MFC wizard to generate
>code,
>>write my own try other ppl's code etc.) the classview does not show
>>*ANYTHING*. well in *one* project, it showed the functions and variables
of
>>*one* .cpp but does not show the other one's functions/variables, , and in
>>another project it worked once and that's it, in other projects it doesn't
>>work at all, same thing with the wizardbar, and IntelliSense works
>>*SOMETIMES*, this is just soooo odd, i tried reinstalling it but still
>>doesn't work, maybe classview doesn't scan my files???????i am really
>>frustrated PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

begin 666 James M. Curran.vcf

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
`
end

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
nope

Quote:

>    ClassView should scan off header files which are added to the project.

>--
>Truth,
>   James [MVP]
>http://www.NJTheater.Com       -and-
>http://www.NJTheater.Com/JamesCurran

>>>i tried everything(loading my old code, use the MFC wizard to generate
>>code,
>>>write my own try other ppl's code etc.) the classview does not show
>>>*ANYTHING*. well in *one* project, it showed the functions and variables
>of
>>>*one* .cpp but does not show the other one's functions/variables, , and
in
>>>another project it worked once and that's it, in other projects it
doesn't
>>>work at all, same thing with the wizardbar, and IntelliSense works
>>>*SOMETIMES*, this is just soooo odd, i tried reinstalling it but still
>>>doesn't work, maybe classview doesn't scan my files???????i am really
>>>frustrated PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
Try to delete to the .ncb file and make sure everything is not read only..
Quote:

>nope

>>    ClassView should scan off header files which are added to the project.

>>--
>>Truth,
>>   James [MVP]
>>http://www.NJTheater.Com       -and-
>>http://www.NJTheater.Com/JamesCurran

>>>code,
>>of
>in
>doesn't

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work
doesn't fix it...

Quote:

>Try to delete to the .ncb file and make sure everything is not read only..

>>nope

>>>    ClassView should scan off header files which are added to the
project.

>>>--
>>>Truth,
>>>   James [MVP]
>>>http://www.NJTheater.Com       -and-
>>>http://www.NJTheater.Com/JamesCurran

>>>of
>>in
>>doesn't

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

2. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

3. C++/ATL/ADO - Intellisense not working (statement completion options) not working

4. WizardBar does not work properly for my own class

5. classview and wizardbar problems

6. Removing old classes from ClassView and WizardBar

7. IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after __typeof operator

8. Intellisense: Often does not work, reproducable sample

9. IntelliSense Does NOT Work?

10. intellisense not working

11. IntelliSense not working with header file only classes

12. Intellisense does not work any more