disk info
Author Message
 disk info

I would like to know the function that should be used in VC++ that
reads the disk info.
I also need info on how to link this info into the CtreeCtrl or
Ctreeview MFC classes.

I would be grateful if some one could assist.

I'm workng with VC++ 5.0.

Richard.

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 disk info
If you are looking for Disk free space, look at GetDiskFreeSpace(Ex),
SHGetDiskFreeSpace.

If you mean various drives appearing in the treectrl, look at example
CDriveView in MSDN.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>I would like to know the function that should be used in VC++ that
>reads the disk info.
>I also need info on how to link this info into the CtreeCtrl or
>Ctreeview MFC classes.

>I would be grateful if some one could assist.

>I'm workng with VC++ 5.0.

>Richard.

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on disk info

2. Disk info

3. homework help scanning info from disk?

4. Request for info on disk drive caching

5. disk usage info

6. more info for saving int array to disk

7. Hard disk serial number info

8. How to access disk boot record info?

9. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

10. How To Retrieve Free Disk Space and Total Disk Space

11. Type Info, Parameter Info Not working while mouse is over an object or method

12. slightly OT: need help finding info on quering printers for info