Property Page Based Application ???
Author Message
 Property Page Based Application ???

Hi Anthony,

If I understand you question right, you need to look at the MFC sample
application SNAPVIEW which ships with Visual C++ 4.2.  It uses property
pages as child views in the frame window.
--
Hope this helps,

Keith Wipprecht
Cincinnati Componentware, Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> I was wondering, does someone have an example of a single document
> application except where the document goes you would have a stack of
> property pages???  I really do not know how to start, a little push would
> be greatly appreciated.

> Tony Baker

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Pages in a Property Page

2. MessageMaps in a derived Property Page base class?

3. VC5:Adding a listbox to property page (MFC dialog-based app)

4. Efficient way of switch from one page to another (Dialog Based Application)

5. How to create a property sheet based application?

6. Property-sheet-based application

7. How to create a property sheet based application?

8. Calling display settings property page from MFC application

9. Property pages in MFC Dialog application

10. How can I change pages in property page?

11. Q: Property pages and skipping pages

12. Property Page is not responsed to proper page