SAFEARRAY with structur (Client Access ????)
Author Message
 SAFEARRAY with structur (Client Access ????)

Hi !

I have a COM DLL Componente with one method. (This Component is marked with
VB)
This method has an SAFEARRAY parameter. ( This parameter is really an
userdefined structure)

How I can access or retrieve this parameter with a VC Client ?

Thanks
    MICHI

Definiton of the userdefined structure in VB:
==============================
Type t_abschnitt
    anzahl_char As Integer
    lang_char As Double
    laufzeit As Double
    Char_KZ_K1 As Double
    Char_KZ_K3 As Double
    welle(128) As t_welle
    k_kurve(128) As T_kons_kurve
    s_kurve(12) As t_speicherkurve
    gemittelt_v1 As Double
    gemittelt_v2 As Double
    gemittelt_q1 As Double
    gemittelt_q2 As Double
End Type

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:58:45 GMT

1. Problem with VB clients accessing SAFEARRAY passed from my ATL server

2. MFC client access a VB COM Server with SAFEARRAY argument

3. MFC client access a VB COM Server with SAFEARRAY argument

4. Accessing Safearray of Safearrays in C++

5. writing inet client to access URL requiring client certificate

6. Releasing SAFEARRAY from VB Client (to a DCOM Object)

7. Passing a 2D SafeArray from VB client to ATL COM component

8. How to receive Safearray of IDispatch ptrs in VARIANT in VC++ client

9. SAFEARRAY differences between C and VB clients

10. VC++ ATL Server, VB Client, VARIANTs and SAFEARRAYS ??

11. Need help with a MFC client with SAFEARRAY argument

12. Need help with a MFC client with SAFEARRAY argument