Playing midi resources/files
Author Message
 Playing midi resources/files

Hello I'am looking for samples of playing midi resources/files using the
mcicontrol. I found a "play midi file example" on my msdn cd bu it does not
work properly. I am a degree student developing a project for my final year.
I need to find samples of playing midi in an application and also trapping
the NOTIFY message that is posted when a midi is finished playing. I would
appreciate it very much if anyone could offer any help. Thanking You.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing Midi File from Resource.

2. Play MIDI file as a resource

3. How to play a MIDI RESOURCE FILE?

4. Question about playing midi "resource"

5. question about playing midi "resource".

6. Routines that play MIDI files...

7. Playing a midi file

8. Playing MIDI File

9. play a wav/midi file