Window Message Hooking?
Author Message
 Window Message Hooking?

Hi !
I am desperately trying to took a message for "Open a File" using Spy ++
but
there are no way to specify an other message type but the built-in ones.

When applications run higher than "Open a File" such as "Open
CommonDialog"
etc. can be catched.

If any of you have known a message type of "OpenFile", "SaveFile" etc.
please let me know the format. Also, please let me know how to hook
the messages.

Thanks in Advance.

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Journaling using Windows Message Hooks

2. Windows Message Hooks Problems

3. Windows hooking and MFC /was Re: trap Windows message

4. Q: subclassing problem, with hook and windows messages

5. Hooking messages of another window (like Spy++)

6. Using hooks to block messages going to windows?

7. Windows.Forms.Message - processing a user defined Windows-message - 2nd try

8. System wide Message Hook not working when caller app loses focus

9. Hooking in C# up to a DLL generated messages

10. message hooks

11. dll to hook messages

12. Want to know Message Hooking