How to pass a string array from VB to VC
Author Message
 How to pass a string array from VB to VC

hello all,

I want to pass a string array from a VB code to a regular
MFC dll. Can anyone tell me the exact semantics for the
same? i would like to know the semantics for both the VB
code and the VC code.

thanks
Sachin

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 16:36:23 GMT
 How to pass a string array from VB to VC
Hi Sachin,

You may want to check the article below:

Q207931 HOWTO: Pass Arrays Between Visual Basic and C
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q207/9/31.asp

Note: Scenario 2 is useful. For a sample of using SAFEARRAY in MFC, please
check the article below:

Q140202 SAMPLE: MFCARRAY Using Safe Arrays in MFC Automation
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q140/2/02.asp

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: How to pass a string array from VB to VC
| Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:36:23 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc
|
| hello all,
|
| I want to pass a string array from a VB code to a regular
| mfc dll. Can anyone tell me the exact semantics for the
| same? i would like to know the semantics for both the VB
| code and the VC code.
|
| thanks
| Sachin

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 04:25:25 GMT

1. Passing string Arrays between VB and VC

2. Passing array of Strings between VB and VC

3. How To pass 2D String array to VB from VC++ Using Safe array

4. Passing array from VB to VC

5. HOWTO: Pass VB UDT that contains an array to VC dll

6. Pass array ByRef from VB to VC 6 DLL

7. Passing an VB array by reference to a VC Win32 DLL

8. Passing Arrays from VC to VB funtion

9. passing arrays from vb to vc

10. Passing Strings from VB to VC

11. Passing strings between VC and VB

12. Can I pass string between VC and VB?