Mailbomb mailbox cleaner
Author Message
 Mailbomb mailbox cleaner

I was wondering if there is possibly any way to make a program that checks my
juno mail box and deletes any mail that i recieve from a sender who has sent 4
or more and keep any e-mail from a sender who has sent three or less.  My
account has been mail-bombed several times and it is quite annoying.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mailbomb mailbox cleaner

Of course, it is easy.  Just write a program that reads your juno
mailbox and does what you want.  Of course, you have to know the
format of your juno mailbox, and possibly and index files that are
used to get into it, but there is nothing mysterious about writing
such a program, except knowing the file name(s) and format(s).
                                joe

Quote:
>I was wondering if there is possibly any way to make a program that checks my
>juno mail box and deletes any mail that i recieve from a sender who has sent 4
>or more and keep any e-mail from a sender who has sent three or less.  My
>account has been mail-bombed several times and it is quite annoying.

Joseph M. Newcomer

http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Moving Exchange Mailbox in C#

2. Exchange Mailbox folders permissions

3. Exchange Mailbox unread messages

4. Read and Send Mail using Exchange Mailbox from Windows Service

5. !!!!!!!!MONEY IN YOUR MAILBOX FAST!!!!!!!!!!

6. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

7. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

8. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

9. how to get mailbox object!

10. Help needed working with MAILBOXES in C (source included)

11. Query SID from mailbox object

12. How to get mailbox object according the linked NT user