paint in CFormView
Author Message
 paint in CFormView

Hi!

In my CFormView I want a portion of it to be a simple paint program, in
which I can do a few circles and lines.
But my CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) function is never called.
What do I need to do to make it work?

thanks!

/Niklas

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:19:28 GMT
 paint in CFormView
Hi Niklas,

Quote:
> But my CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) function is never called.
> What do I need to do to make it work?

I think you have to modify your OnPaint() and place a call to your
OnDraw() there. If OnPaint is not generated automatically with the
project, handle WM_PAINT message.

HTH,
Konran

--

Konran U. Gerber
EDV & Astro Service

Internet: http://www.lichterleben.de/, http://www.winhoros.de/

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:12:59 GMT
 paint in CFormView
Put a CStatic there and draw in the CStatic by subclassing it.
                                joe

Quote:

>Hi!

>In my CFormView I want a portion of it to be a simple paint program, in
>which I can do a few circles and lines.
>But my CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) function is never called.
>What do I need to do to make it work?

>thanks!

>/Niklas

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:17:43 GMT

1. How to paint over a CFormView ?

2. How to paint aver a CFormView ?

3. OnNcPaint painting being painted over

4. CDC stops painting my rectangle after several paints??

5. Paint brushes and pots of paint

6. CFormView within a CFormView error

7. CFormView on CFormView?

8. Closing a CFormView window from another CFormView window

9. Problems with CFormView inside CFormView (mnemonic keys)

10. Appwizard CFormView Assertion Error (also no or blank dialog (CFormView)) VS6.0 and VSNETBETA2

11. How to insert a CFormView in a CFormView?

12. How to paint the color of a single row without painting the entire list?