Button pressed or down
Author Message
 Button pressed or down

Hello to all,

I have to make an aplication in which I have to act on a
pressed button. The only events generated I can find are
ON_BN_CLICKED and ON_BN_DOUBLE_CLICKED. What I need is an
event like ON_BUTTON_PRESSED or ON_BUTTON_DOWN, but I
can't find something like that in the doc. Can I catch a
message somewhere and how do I do that? After all the
system reacts on it by changing the view of the button.

pieter

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:53:20 GMT
 Button pressed or down
    Try handling WM_LBUTTONDOWN( & UP) or the MFC equivalent OnLButtonDown()
[ OnLButtonUp() ]

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> Hello to all,

> I have to make an aplication in which I have to act on a
> pressed button. The only events generated I can find are
> ON_BN_CLICKED and ON_BN_DOUBLE_CLICKED. What I need is an
> event like ON_BUTTON_PRESSED or ON_BUTTON_DOWN, but I
> can't find something like that in the doc. Can I catch a
> message somewhere and how do I do that? After all the
> system reacts on it by changing the view of the button.

> pieter

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:10:43 GMT

1. Help Edit Tree Item on Keyboard press or button press

2. Help Edit Tree Item on Keyboard press or button press

3. Duplicating pressed button/menu (like Start button)

4. Check if CButton pressed down

5. capture the mouse wheel being pressed down

6. What message is ListView getting on page down key press

7. Look, down, down, down

8. As identifying the button that you presses?

9. resume last question....(i accidentally press hte wrong button)

10. F5 vs. pressing the Go button/Menu

11. Newbie, simulate pressing the OK button in a propertysheet

12. Detect button controls pressed and released respectively