How can I make a SysDateTimePick32 readonly?
Author Message
 How can I make a SysDateTimePick32 readonly?

Hello,

How can I make a SysDateTimePick32 readonly or vice versa during runtime???

My control is subclassed as CDateTimeCtrl

Thanks,

Nick

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. making a File readonly

2. Help needed badly - In making a property Uneditable or readonly in vb properties window

3. SysDateTimePick32

4. SysDateTimePick32

5. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

7. Help with compiling a "canned" program

8. Canned Dialogs

9. Making a new function or simulating the making

10. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

11. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

12. Problems with protected readonly static fields