CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage Interaction
Author Message
 CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage Interaction

I'm trying to edit some values on a CPropertyPage that is
within a CPropertySheet and want to hold the user on the
current page until the values are right.  I don't want to
wait until the OK or Apply button is pressed.  I need
something like a "BeforeTabChange" message or something.
How can I detect this tab change is going to happen?

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:36:35 GMT
 CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage Interaction

Quote:
> I'm trying to edit some values on a CPropertyPage that is
> within a CPropertySheet and want to hold the user on the
> current page until the values are right.  I don't want to
> wait until the OK or Apply button is pressed.  I need
> something like a "BeforeTabChange" message or something.
> How can I detect this tab change is going to happen?

I think maybe CPropertyPage::OnKillActive is what you're looking for.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:03:43 GMT
 CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage Interaction

Quote:
> I'm trying to edit some values on a CPropertyPage that is
> within a CPropertySheet and want to hold the user on the
> current page until the values are right.  I don't want to
> wait until the OK or Apply button is pressed.  I need
> something like a "BeforeTabChange" message or something.
> How can I detect this tab change is going to happen?

> Thanks in advance.

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:03:18 GMT

1. Accelerators, CPropertySheet, & CPropertyPage

2. m_hWnd in CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage

3. CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage

4. problems with CPropertySheet CPropertyPage

5. pointer to calling dialog of CPropertySheet in CPropertyPage

6. CPropertySheet / CPropertyPage OnOK

7. Scrolling a CPropertyPage in a CPropertySheet

8. Question about CPropertySheet/CpropertyPage

9. Embedding: CPropertySheet in CPropertyPage

10. CPropertySheet / CPropertyPage(s) initialization

11. Initializing controls of CPropertyPage's in CPropertySheet

12. How to access a member variable of CPropertyPage from CpropertySheet