Tracking windows
Author Message
 Tracking windows

I have a CFormView as my main window.  I have another
window I have running as a modeless dialog.  The windows
are docked.  What I want to have happen is when either of
the windows is moved, the other will follow it.  I put
code in MainFrm's OnMove to handle moving the child
window when the main window is moved and it works fine.
But I can't see how to move the main window when the
child window is moved.  Below is the code I tried but it
doesn't work.  Can someone point out where I am going
wrong or is there a better way to do this?

In the child windows OnMove
void ABConfig::OnMoving(UINT fwSide, LPRECT pRect)
  CDialog::OnMoving(fwSide, pRect);
  RECT r;
  CABView *pView = CABView::GetView();

void ABView::MoveToConfig(const int left, const int top)
    MoveWindow(0, top, 0, 0, TRUE); //only moving
                                    //top for now

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:23:18 GMT

1. track track track to Afxwin.h

2. Keeping track of mouse when it is NOT within the application window in

3. Want to keep track of stdio, threads in a message window

4. Tracking the active application and window

5. Tracking down memory leak?

6. Tracking changes in document?

7. tracking system calls of program when executed

8. Turning off or tracking specific optimizations

9. Track Messages using SMTP

10. Is C9X on track?

11. Machine Usage Tracking

12. Tracking Parent Form Change