CTreeCtrl: easy question
Author Message
 CTreeCtrl: easy question

How do I change the fonts of the edit boxes of each node on the tree on an
individual basis?
How do I change the text foreground/background colors of each node on an
individual
basis?

real easy question. :-)

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CTreeCtrl: easy question

I think you will have to do an owner-draw tree control.  I vaguely
recall that the IE4.0 COMMCTL32.DLL had this feature, but I've been
ignoring it because up until recently it was not redistributable.
Check out the MSJ articles, I think Nov and Dec of 1996, on the new
features in this DLL
                                joe

Quote:

>How do I change the fonts of the edit boxes of each node on the tree on an
>individual basis?
>How do I change the text foreground/background colors of each node on an
>individual
>basis?

>real easy question. :-)

Joseph M. Newcomer

http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. @> two easy easy questions

2. This is a biztalk question but probably an easy question for you C# guru's

3. A couple CTreeCtrl questions and a CComboBox question

4. EASY EASY BEGINNER ??

5. Easy Reference Question

6. AN EASY QUESTION FOR PRO.

7. easy newbie question

8. Really Easy Random Number Question

9. easy sizeof questions

10. Easier Question -- new Operator in Main Method

11. Easy (?) questions