how to capture right click messages on a button controll
Author Message
 how to capture right click messages on a button controll
Hello to everyone!

I've  managed to capture a right button click message on the dialog box
through  the message map by :
             ON_MESSAGE(WM_RBUTTONUP,OnRightButtonUp)
but it doesn't work on the buttons which are containded by the dialog and
that is what i need. So how can I make the buttons send above messages
through the message map of the dialog ?

Thank you in advance.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 02:04:26 GMT
 how to capture right click messages on a button controll
Hi,

Could you try to use this:
add ON_NOTIFY( wNotifyCode, id, memberFxn )
and set Notify flag in the button properties.

or
Just define your own CMyButton class, override in this class
function responsible for WM_RBUTTONUP processing
and send this message to parent.

Radek

Quote:
> Hello to everyone!

> I've  managed to capture a right button click message on the dialog box
> through  the message map by :
>              ON_MESSAGE(WM_RBUTTONUP,OnRightButtonUp)
> but it doesn't work on the buttons which are containded by the dialog and
> that is what i need. So how can I make the buttons send above messages
> through the message map of the dialog ?

> Thank you in advance.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 02:54:08 GMT
 how to capture right click messages on a button controll
Using classwizard, capture the WM_CONTEXTMENU message (that is the
right click and even the proper right click for left handers)

Charles Steinhardt[MVP]
(To Email: remove NO_SPAM_NO from return address)

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:23:16 GMT

1. Strugling to Capture Right button Clicks from MSFlexGrid.

2. Strugling to Capture Right button Clicks from MSFlexGrid.

3. Controlling Right Click Options.

4. Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button

5. Capture Right-Click in ActiveX Control

6. Capture Right-Click in ActiveX Control

7. How to capture right mouse click in Listbox control

8. Capturing a Cancel in Prop Sheet when Close (X in upper right corner) button is pressed

9. Capture mouse click on Restore button

10. Help on capturing HTML form button click

11. x and y coordinates when i click right mouse button

12. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?