how to access modal dlg from virtual keyboard?
Author Message
 how to access modal dlg from virtual keyboard?

hi!

i am trying to access a modal dlg form my virtual keyboard (for a touch
screen) - the problem is that unless i modify the code of the modal dlg
(call th keyboard in oninitdlg) i am not able to get the access - i tried to
start my virtual keyboard within an own thread but that does not work (at
least the way i tried it...)

so how is it possible to get this working?

in other words - how can i start for example two modal dialogs in two
different threads whithin my application so that i can
switch to each dlg just as i want?

thanks in advance

philipp

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:12:32 GMT

1. Unable to tap key press in modeless dlg when modal dlg is open from other dll

2. Resizeable modal dlg??

3. Modal Dlg in a DLL

4. Call on modal dlg from another

5. Set dimensions of modal dlg before DoModal()??

6. How to send a msg from a modal dlg to a CPropertyPage

7. Opening a Modal dlg from Modeless

8. Modal Dlg resizable??

9. Virtual numpad keyboard

10. Virtual Keyboards

11. CTabCtrl within a modal dialog box, keyboard control

12. virtual keyboard