Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy
Author Message
 Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy

I have some property pageswith ActiveX controls in a property sheet . They
load slowly and I would like to show a wait cursor until everything on the
page has completed drawing. I think that in the InitDialog I can show the
wait cursor but what event can I handle that tells my property page that
everything is ready to go and I can get rid of the wait cursor?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Bill Pate
JA Herbst and Associates

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy
Have a look at the online help for the CWaitCursor class, that should do
everything you need.

- Anti_Snoop
http://www.snoopsoft.com

Quote:
> I have some property pageswith ActiveX controls in a property sheet . They
> load slowly and I would like to show a wait cursor until everything on the
> page has completed drawing. I think that in the InitDialog I can show the
> wait cursor but what event can I handle that tells my property page that
> everything is ready to go and I can get rid of the wait cursor?

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Regards,
> Bill Pate
> JA Herbst and Associates

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Page not Showing in VB

2. Showing one's property pages

3. Property page does not show underline

4. MSChart show property pages problem

5. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

6. Property Pages in a Property Page

7. Property Sheet shows first page active

8. Adding property pages dynamically don't show up

9. Showing an ATL object's property page

10. Win95a not loading Property Page w/CSpinButtonCtrl,

11. Property Pages loaded from DLLs

12. Property Page failing to load with spin buttons in WIN95