CProperty Sheet in Form View & Tabs at Bottom
Author Message
 CProperty Sheet in Form View & Tabs at Bottom

Hello,

    Can some one tell me how to use a Property Sheet in a Form view?
Also how to specify tabs at bottom (like that for Visual Studio).

Thank you
Tojo.

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CProperty Sheet in Form View & Tabs at Bottom

Quote:
>    Can some one tell me how to use a Property Sheet in a Form view?

As you're using MFC there's a neat technique you can use where you
can put a modeless property sheet (and its pages) into a dialog box.
The sheet stays invisible so the appearance is that the property pages
appear in the dialog along with controls from the main dialog.

Have a look at the snapvw sample with VC 5. It uses a view window, but
the same technique works in a dialog (and presumably a form view) too.

I've added an invisible static control to the main dialog box, then in
OnInitDialog I find the position of the static control and create the
property sheet in that position, that allows me some degree of
designing the position of the pages in the main dialog from the dialog
editor.

Quote:
>Also how to specify tabs at bottom (like that for Visual Studio).

Give the tab control of the property sheet (the tab controls is ID -
AFX_IDC_TAB_CONTROL) the appropriate style - TCS_BOTTOM.

Dave
----

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CProperty Sheet with Vertical Tabs

2. want tab control with tabs on bottom

3. Scroll view on a tab sheet

4. CProperty Sheet -- DoModal

5. Q: Nested Cproperty sheets, how to?

6. CProperty sheet focus problem

7. Propety sheet in a Form View

8. Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view

9. How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

10. Property Sheet and Form View

11. Property Page-Like Behavior Using Tab Control in Form Views

12. How to create SheetControl like "sheet tabs"at bottom of the Excel sheet?