needed urgent help
Author Message
 needed urgent help

I'm trying to develop a DLL based on the wordpad.
This DLL should be written in pure C because it have to work under Omnis
7.5.
I've try to port the source to a DLL proyect and add it the files
callback.c(pp) & callback.h, wich come with Omnis to be compiled with the
DLL y it could communicate with this.
Having done this, the precompiler tells me that "reached unexpected end of
file" when processing "callback.h". And in some other kind of test with OO
Apps it tells me that "windows.h" (wich is in callback.h) is not compatible
with AFX headers, for using MFCs.
Being at this point, desperated, I've tried to create a C DLL wich I use as
bridge between Omnis and my wordpad's DLL, and loads this last. But 3D
controls can't be activated and when I try to show the window, at the
startup, I have to change manually the source code to set  m_nCmdShow = 1 so
that it shows the window. Even though when the thread is to be started (in
AfxBeginThread) it hungs the DLL because it keeps on waiting some kind of
message that the MFC sends and that never arrives
(VERIFY(::WaitForSingleObject(startup.hEvent, INFINITE) == WAIT_OBJECT_0);)
What can I do?.
Can someone help me please.

Thanks

Ivn

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:40:08 GMT
 needed urgent help
I'm still struggling with the idea that you want to write your DLL in "pure C",
but also are trying to use MFC, which is most certainly C++.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:53:42 GMT

1. Need Urgent Help::::: Printer

2. need urgent help for string processing

3. Need urgent help with this (fork, dup, pipes)

4. Timecounter - need urgent help please!

5. need urgent help for string processing

6. C and FORTRAN Integration: need urgent help...

7. need urgent help with crypt code

8. Need urgent help: cobol procedures in a C-program

9. NEED URGENT HELP

10. Newbie needs urgent help, simple question

11. Missing files!!!please I need urgent help...

12. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)