how can i do
Author Message
 how can i do

 i write an application with vc6,and i used appbar window,when user adjust
screen pixels setting,the appbar window can't adjust to fit with screen
pixels setting automatically,i search for some technology artical & some
books,but i can't find any keys.

            any help will be appriciated.

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:44:17 GMT
 how can i do
I think you need to handle WM_SIZE message and do a MoveWindow or
SetWindowPos to make the appbar stretch all the way across

Quote:
> i write an application with vc6,and i used appbar window,when user adjust
> screen pixels setting,the appbar window can't adjust to fit with screen
> pixels setting automatically,i search for some technology artical & some
> books,but i can't find any keys.

>             any help will be appriciated.

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:37:03 GMT

1. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

3. Help with compiling a "canned" program

4. Canned Dialogs

5. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

6. Threading problem. I'm doing something wrong

7. How Should I go about doing this?

8. static member inheritance not doing what I want...

9. What is the common methjod of doing this in C#

10. Microsoft shouldn't have done this

11. Doing relative paths in ATL Server?!?

12. Doing .NET with C++