Linking Static DLL vs Non Static DLL
Author Message
 Linking Static DLL vs Non Static DLL

Hi ALL,

         I've a VC++ 6.0 application, and it's working good while  running
the appln. under MFC as shared DLL. If I try to run the same appln. using
MFC as static DLL, it gives a run time error at the place of creating a
socket. Why the VC++ compiler shows this partiality among their DLL's.

Thank You.

- Selvakumar

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking Error - Static vs. Non-Static

2. Static vs DLL linking

3. DLL vs. Static Link Library

4. Static link MFC DLL in VS.NET

5. Static link vs DLLs

6. redistribution vs. static linking of dll file

7. Pointers to non-static vs static functions

8. Static link with MFC42.dll - Which DLL?

10. Static libreries (LIB) Vs Dynamic libreries ( DLL)

11. MFC shared DLL vs static library

12. DoModal() crash with MFC shared DLL vs static library